Founded in 2014, Ichthus Publications has nearly 250 titles in print, currently releasing an average of 10 new titles per year.
Ichthus Publications is dedicated to publishing excellent books that
- cultivate a thoroughly biblical worldview,
- promote spiritual growth and encouragement,
- provide hope and comfort,
- edify readers,
- foster dialogue among evangelical believers,
- are culturally relevant, and
- help others know more about Christ Jesus.
We publish titles in the following subject areas:
- Christian Classics
- Christian Living
- Church History
We produce books through 3 imprints:
- Ichthus Publications—our imprint for both non-academic and academic titles from established authors with a strong following.
- Areopagus Books—our academic imprint that combines rigor with broad readability, comprising all areas of religion, theology, philosophy, and ethics. This imprint also includes our “Essential Christian Debates” series.
- Genesis Inspirational Books—our imprint for new authors with no established platform or with smaller followings within a wide range of subject areas.
We consider ourselves a conservative, non-denominational publisher and we do not require our authors to subscribe to a particular denomination. However, we unapologetically subscribe to the Reformed tradition and will not publish any book that would be a polemic against the Reformed faith.
A concise summary of our core beliefs can be found in our Statement of Faith.