We strongly encourage manuscripts to be professionally copyedited before final submission, but we do not require it. Final manuscripts are expected to be submitted in a single Word file with the following setup:
- 8”x11” paper size,
- 1” margins,
- Times New Romans font,
- main text should be double-spaced,
- a single character space should follow each punctuation mark,
- use hyphens (-) between words as required; use en dashes (–) between page numbers, Bible verses, and dates; and use em dashes (—) in main body to separate phrases where appropriate;
- tag the level of headings within each chapter (as applicable) with an [A], [B], or [C] immediately before the heading(s) in each chapter as follows:
[A] for main-level headings,
[B] for sub-level headings,
[C] for tertiary-level headings;
- identify which version(s) of the Bible you cited (as applicable), and
- use footnotes (as applicable).
Manuscripts that do not meet this basic manuscript set-up will be returned to the author for correction.
* * *