Thank you for your interest in submitting your work to Ichthus Publications. Our publishing encompasses three imprints.
- Ichthus Publications—the general imprint that serves the church and academy for rigorous and non-academic works. The publishing focus of this imprint is broad, comprising a wide array of subject areas and target audiences, providing titles in such areas as biblical and theological studies, philosophy, apologetics, church history, devotions, classic reprints, and homeschooling.
- Areopagus Books—the academic imprint focused on discussions within the scholarly community to include dissertations, revised dissertations, festschriften, conference papers, and scholarly monographs. This imprint also includes the “Essential Christian Debates” series.
- Midnight Ride Press—the imprint established in 2020 to republish influential works and classics from a conservative perspective on topics such as politics, civics, culture, economics, public policy, history, and international relations.
We currently welcome proposals for our imprints consistent with our Reformed and evangelical beliefs. We are specifically looking to publish books that . . .
- cultivate a thoroughly biblical worldview,
promote spiritual growth and encouragement,
- provide hope and comfort,
- edify readers,
- foster dialogue among evangelical believers,
- are culturally relevant,
- help others know more about Christ Jesus, the eternal Son of God.
We are seeking authors who have important things to say about ultimate truths in a way that is grace-filled and God-centered so that others may be blessed through your creative skills.
If you feel that you have something to contribute to the literary world, contact us and tell us what your idea is.
A final decision can take up to 4 weeks, so we appreciate your patience during the decision-making process.